Chinese Herbal Teas
The Chinese herbal teas are known to be available in different flavours and varieties. These teas are known to be free from caffeine, which is the best thing about them. A few of the famous types of Chinese herbal teas are mentioned below.
• Jiaogulan tea (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) - This tea is a real medicinal treasure. It regulates blood fat, lowers cholesterol level, helps to build immunity, delays the aging process, prevents cells from turning cancerous and prevents arteriosclerosis.
• Pu-erh Tea - This tea is a unique form of tea, named after the town of Pu Er in Yunnan province, which goes through a special fermentation process that makes it very beneficial to the digestive system or Spleen as we describe it in Chinese Medicine. It is often used medicinally to lower cholesterol, remove toxins from the body, cure dysentery, induce weight loss, improve eyesight and promote blood circulation.
• Tie Guan Yin Tea - This tea is a legendary oolong tea from the Fujian province in China. It is one of China's most beloved oolongs and is extremely time-consuming to produce. The tea has a very sweet, appetizing honey-life fragrance, taste and finishing. The sweet aftertaste will linger on in your mouth after a few sips.It increases your body energy, promotes metabolism, controls obesity and helps to regulate ageing.
• Rugose Rose Flower Tea – This tea is mainly consumed for the purpose of regulating qi, nourishment of skin and improvement of the process of digestion. It helps in the treatment of various problems and ailments like epigastric pain, distended stomach and the problem of irregular menstruation.
• Carnation Flower Tea – This tea helps in providing with good energy and can be considered a wonderful tea for the ultimate relaxation.
• Chrysanthemum Herbal Tea – This tea is greatly confused to refresh. The subtle sweetness of it makes you feel great. It is also known to prevent against various other problems like furuncles, pruritus, eczema, deep rooted boils, sores and scrofula.
• Jasmine Bud Flower Tea – This tea is known for its wonderful aroma and is known to be a little sweet and healthy.
Chinese Herbal Soups
The Chinese herbal soups are known for their taste and are also healthy to be consumed. A few soups as a part of Chinese herbal remedies are mentioned below.
• Lingzhi Lean Pork Soup – Lingzhi is known to be a type of mushroom and is considered the ‘king of herbs’ by the Chinese. It is the best ingredient that is helpful for you to keep yourselves healthy and also helps in increasing stamina and promotes longevity. It is a perfect antioxidant and helps in boosting the immune system, as well. It is known to control the level of blood pressure. Usually this soup is prepared by adding wild yam, red dates and wolfberry. When all these flavours are added together it greatly helps in nourishment of body.
• Ginseng Chicken Soup – The rootlet filaments, which grow from the roots of ginseng are known to be useful to be cooking during the times of summer. The red dates are also added to cook this, by which the process of digestion gets improved. It is extremely useful to enhance your energy.
Chinese herbal remedies are known to be the traditional remedies wherein medicinal herbs are made of great use to cook food. Such herbs are known to contain great nutrition value, which is extremely essential for the well-being. Soups and teas are known to be the common Chinese herbal remedies that can be prepared in different varieties. If you are in need of Chinese herbal remedies in San Antonio, Taichi Wellness Spa will help you by providing everything you need. These products will rejuvenate you and keep you healthy.
Chinese Herb Supplement Balls
Liuwei Dihuang Wan (Classic 6-Herb Blend) nourishes yin and is best for the kidney, liver, and spleen.
Tongxuan Lifei Wan is best for the lungs, relieving coughs, eliminating dampness (phlegm), and soothing the chest area.
Liquid Herb Extracts All for fast absorption - No pills!
Gingko Biloba & Red Panax Gingseng - boosts memory and aids in the repair of brain cells
Glucosamine & Chondroitin - nourishes collagen and lubricates cartilage; supports joint function; promotes flexibility
Goji Berry Wellness Formula - an overall wellness tonic to restore, strengthen and invigorate
Deer Tail Extract - nourishes the kidney, improves blood circulation, , enhances metabolism, and strengthens yang